Tuesday 22 April 2014

Final Cinematic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBclVHP2dto

The above link will take you to my developed final cinematic for this project, I had to use a link as I kept encountering upload issues for this blog.

 As seen with my final cinematic it consists of a more fly through than random points broken up and edited together although I have seen many online show reels where certain areas of an environment are recorded then edited to fit each other.

I wanted to use my own direction and not do what everyone else does. So for my cinematic I wanted to show the flow of the environment as if it is a playable level even if this is not meant to be played I am aiming to be an environment artist and I want to show how I can not only create 3D work but I want to show how I can create a level/3D environment that can work in a video game situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment